BRB Servo Drive
AUD $129 in stock
- 20-80VDC 20A brushed DC servo drive.
- Step/Dir input compatible with Mach3.
- Low cost open frame design.
- High efficiency. Minimal heatsinking required.
- 14 LED indicators for easy setup and diagnostics.
- Configure with standard mini-B USB cable.
- Easy tuning with free Tuna™ software for Windows.
- Smooth silent operation. No dithering.
- Latest control algorithms. Dual 32bit ARM CPUs.
- Voltage, current and temperature alarms.
- High noise immunity with isolated control circuitry.
- Free worldwide shipping for 3+ units.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to IEC/EN 61800-5-1.
Advanced Control Algorithms
- Supports modified PI-D (PIV) algorithm.
- Dedicated 32 bit ARM control board CPU with double precision floating point motion calculations.
- Command velocity improvement with glitch filter, sliding filter and noise filter.
- Frequency and 1/T command velocity estimation with automatic transition.
- Velocity and acceleration feed forward with time shifting.
- Stiction (static friction) and reversal compensation.
- Supports all combinations of metric and imperial hardware. Automatic calculation of electronic gearing and step multiplying with no loss of precision.
- Abnormal condition detection like saturation, following error and encoder fault.
Easy Setup and Operation
- Standard step and direction input supports popular CNC programs like Mach3.
- All control signals are isolated from power circuitry.
- Easy drive commissioning with free Tuna software for Windows via USB.
- 14 LED indicators show all I/O states without multimeters or oscilloscopes. Signals too fast or short to be seen are "shifted" into the visible range.
- In-built waveform generator creates tuning waveforms such as trapezoid and S-profile.
- Easy parameter configuration. Values can be keyed in directly or + and - keys can be used for live "nudging" of tuning values.
- Six channel scope with pan and zoom for easy waveform analysis.
- Digital readouts on command and motor positions.
- Real time statistical motor position error analysis and charting over multiple time intervals.
- Automatic saving of values.
- Ability to assign drive axis names and connect multiple drives at the same time.
Advanced Power Stage
- Under and over voltage monitoring and alarms. User adjustable current limit from 5 to 20A. Current limiting alert.
- High efficiency MOSFET bridge. Typical applications do not require a dedicated heatsink. Steel control cabinet wall mounting is normally sufficient.
- Dedicated 32 bit ARM CPU for power stage.
- Silent operation. No singing or dithering.
- Optional power saving mode significantly reduces drive and motor losses with no effect on performance.
- Output short circuit protection.
- Intelligent overload protection.
- Snubber circuit across motor output with additional snubbers on power rail.
- Thermal monitoring of heatsink with audible warning and shutdown.
- High efficiency DC-DC converter supplies power stage with negligible losses and spread-spectrum frequency for reduced EMI.
- Power stage is isolated from control circuitry and earth.